Discussion of XX On XRPL

Hey xx Network Community,

Aug. 09, 2023 @ 04:45 UTC
We’re thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for all of us to come together and make something extraordinary happen. We’re going to create a version of the XX coin on the XRPL (XRP Ledger), and we want you to be part of it! Please review the attached Introducing XX coin on XRPL! (87.8 KB)

Sept. 07, 2023 @ 05:05 UTC
Following our announcement about the xx Foundation issuing an XX IOU on XRPL, we’re
thrilled to announce that registrations are now open! Register now to secure your XX IOU and be part of history! Follow our simple PDF guide as well as a video to go with it. XX Coin on XRPL_ Joining Guide.pdf (99.2 KB)

If you have any questions or comments, it would be ideal if that was conducted here so there is a central point of information, however we are available on Discord & Telegram

xx Foundation Team!

8 Likes

Sounds, good, it’s going to make xx coin more available without excessive complexities and costs.

Regarding participation:

We’re inviting YOU, our amazing community, to participate in this issuance event.

I feel what’s missing in that section is a sentence that explains what participation means for the participant.

3 Likes

For the time being, we’ll publish a v2 of the PDF, it means helping xx Network to expand the availability of xx coin and on-board people from a wider audience prior to the bridge being completed. Existing participants of the xx Network can provide additional liquidity, in addition to the xx Foundation’s 1 million xx coins, to those who wish to participate in xx Network but can’t or choose not to use the currently available means such as by validating, using CEXs, etc.

Very exciting news as I’m a big fan of XRP since the World Community Grid (cancer research) days (in 2013) and also obviously a huge fan of XXcoin since day zero. To see my 2 favourite cryptos working together is very exciting! I hope to participate as far as I can!

5 Likes

nice progress but the community is not thrilled!
Hope xx coin gets the trade it deserves!
but the experiences are hopeless!

Are there any rewards for sending to the XRPL IOU?

No. It is a 1:1 swap. 1 xx : 1 xx IOU.
There are no “rewards”.

1 Like

100 billion xrp for 1 billion xx coins supply!
1 xx : 100 xrp
1:10 too much?
foundation listed on the stock exchange; He admitted he was wrong and promised to make up for it. this dex is a good opportunity! Please do your best!

done! :vulcan_salute: